Rhythm Pharmaceuticals is currently recruiting for a Phase 2 clinical study of an investigational therapy to help reduce weight and hunger in individuals diagnosed with Smith-Magenis Syndrome and rare genetic diseases of obesity.
The study is enrolling individuals:
- Age 6 years or older
- With a confirmed diagnosis of Smith-Magenis Syndrome
- With weight defined as
- BMI of ≥ 30 kg/m for individuals ≥ 16 years of age
- BMI of ≥ 95th percentile for individuals 6-16 years of age
Study participation includes:
- 6 visits to the study center over a period of ~28 weeks
- Daily study therapy administration during the treatment period (~16 weeks)
- Completion of daily questionnaires
- Medical examinations and safety monitoring (~once a month)
- Blood tests
If you are interesting in learning more, please email SMStrialinfo@rhythmtx.com and please indicate the city, state, or country in which you reside.