Each year, on November 17, PRISMS celebrates SMS Awareness Day with the entire Smith-Magenis Syndrome community!
This is a day dedicated to spreading education and understanding of Smith-Magenis Syndrome around the world.
Every November, PRISMS encourages the community to take action, raise awareness, and get involved.
This November, YOU can get involved by:
- Requesting Awareness materials from PRISMS to share within your community
- Joining the conversation on social media through PRISMS pages on Facebook and Twitter
- Hosting a fundraiser in your community to support PRISMS and SMS families
- Rocking your SMS swag from PRISMS online store to bring attention to SMS
- Connecting with your Regional Representative to plan a local meet-up of SMS families and other members of your local community
- Planning a presentation at your child’s classroom to share more with the next generation about SMS